Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Resources
Disclaimer: Prepare My Chapter 7 is a debt relief agency – not a law firm. This bankruptcy resources page provides links to external sites. It is intended to provide general information about topics related to bankruptcy and personal finances. We advise you to verify the accuracy of any information before applying it. These bankruptcy resources should not take the place of legal or financial advice from a lawyer, CPA or tax professional. Prepare My Chapter 7 shall not be held responsible for the use and application of any information on this resources page or website. Some of the links below are affiliate links. At no additional cost to you, we may earn a commission if you make a purchase.
The following Chapter 7 bankruptcy resources provide information about filing bankruptcy in Maryland.
- Maryland Bankruptcy Filing Requirements
- Paying Your Maryland Bankruptcy Court Fee
- List of Required Forms to File Bankruptcy in Maryland
- Electronic Document Submission Pilot Program
- Maryland Notice to Individual Consumer Debtors
- Filing Bankruptcy in Maryland Without a Lawyer
- Before You File Bankruptcy in Maryland
- When You File Bankruptcy in Maryland
- After You File Bankruptcy in Maryland
Maryland Bankruptcy Forms
- Commonly Used Maryland Bankruptcy Forms
- Official Maryland Bankruptcy Forms
- Local Maryland Bankruptcy Forms
General Maryland Bankruptcy Court Information
- Maryland Bankruptcy Court Directory
- Maryland Bankruptcy Court Hours
- Maryland Bankruptcy Court Locations
- Maryland Bankruptcy Court Contact Information
- Maryland Bankruptcy Court Meeting of the Creditors Locations
The following Chapter 7 bankruptcy resources provide information about filing bankruptcy in Virginia.
Eastern District of Virginia Bankruptcy Court Locations
Western District of Virginia Bankruptcy Court Locations
Virginia Bankruptcy Forms
The following Chapter 7 bankruptcy resources provide information about filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Washington, D.C.
General District of Columbia Bankruptcy Court Information
- Washington, D.C. Bankruptcy Court Speedy Filing Box
- Washington, D.C. Bankruptcy Court Clerk’s Office
- Washington, D.C. Bankruptcy Court Filing Fees
Information for Pro Se Filers
The following Chapter 7 bankruptcy resources provide general information about a variety of topics.
Credit Counseling/Debtor Education
- Find Trustee Approved Credit Counseling Course Providers
- Find Trustee Approved Debtor Education Providers
- Credit Counseling FAQ’s
- Debtor Education FAQ’s
Department of Justice Information
The following Chapter 7 bankruptcy resources provide information about rebuilding your life after you receive your bankruptcy discharge.
Books to Help You Rebuild Your Credit
- Regain your financial freedom and fix your credit report with Nolo’s Credit Repair Bundle.
- Solve Your Money Troubles gives you the tools you need to get your finances back on track.
- The sensible strategies in Credit Repair help you take control of your finances, clean up your credit report and rebuild your credit.